2016 Signature Awards
Get recognized for your work developing communications and education for your plan and participants. Enter your program in one of 11 categories. Winners will be announced at PSCA's 69th Annual National Conference, May 3-4, 2016, in Nashville, TN.
Entry Deadline and Fees
Deadline March 4, 2016
- Member Rate: $150 per entry
- Non-Member Rate: $250 per entry
All entries must be made online here
- Eligible programs include all education campaigns implemented in 2015 - even if the program carries into 2016. Due to the shortened timeframe this year if measurable results are unavailable to help judges determine effectiveness of the campaign, please include clear and specific goals of what is expected or hoped to be achieved.
- Submit your information online ONLY. Click here to go to website for instructions and online applicaton template.
- A Word version of the application is available for review. You may copy and paste from Word into the online application. Please DO NOT MAIL your application. It will not be accepted.
- Payment is required for each entry submitted. You may pay using a credit card or check. If paying for multiple entries by check, when mailing check to PSCA, please include a list of the entries that the check is covering (plan name, category, submitter name.) Use this form for your list.
- Complete the Measuring Results Worksheet to the best of your ability. You can measure results for your entire plan or a specific targeted audience. If your campaign began in 2015, but is still on-going and results are not yet available, provide your best estimate of expected results, based on your needs analysis.
Note: if you are paying with a credit card, when you click the option, you need to then log in with your PSCA user ID and password (what you use to log in to psca.org if you are a member of PSCA). This is different from the ID and password you created for the Reviewr Signature Awards website. If you don't have a login for PSCA, you can register and create one. If you need assistance, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.