56th Annual Survey Report
The Plan Sponsor Council of America’s 56th Annual Survey of Profit Sharing and 401(k) Plans reports on the 2012 plan-year experience of 686 plans with 10.3 million participants and $769 billion in plan assets.
The survey contains 165 tables of data on important topics such as:
New tables this year include information on:
- Percentage of plans with a frozen DB plan.
- The average company contribution by type of contribution (match and non-match).
- Average number of funds offered per asset class.
- Glide paths and management styles of target date funds.
- Percentage of plans offering comprehensive financial education programs.
Members: $195 Non-Members: $395
PDF (Members Only):
Single-User PDF: $295
10 User Licenses (Internal Use Only): $2,000
50-100 User Licenses (Internal Use Only): $10,000
100+ Users (Unlimited Internal Distribution): $15,000
Hard Copy and PDF (Single User):
Members Only: $395
For additional options with electronic copies, contact PSCA at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312.419.1863.
Past issues of annual survey reports are available for $50 a copy for members and $75 a copy for non-member.
Survey respondents and PSCA members were invitied to attend a webinar discussing the results of the survey. Click here to listen to a recording.