ERISA Fiduciary Training Program
UPDATES coming soon to reflect new fiduciary rule
The PSCA ERISA Fiduciary Training Program has been updated due to legislative, Internal Revenue Service, and Department of Labor changes since the program was first made available in 2009. However, it does not yet contain information related to the Department of Labor's fiduciary rule. An updated version will be released in 2017 based on what happens in the future to the rule.
Existing Users already registered for the training: Access Your Training Session
This program contains four modules. Modules 1-3 are mandatory if you are seeking a certificate of completion. Module 4 is optional, but highly recommended especially for members of retirement plan committees.
Note: In order to properly view the training, you need Flash installed on your computer.
- After registering for training, and paying using a credit card, you will have access to the four modules.
- Work through the modules in order. Subsequent modules build on information provided in earlier modules.
- At the end of each module you will have the option to take the associated test. You must pass the tests for Modules 1-3 in order to receive a certificate of completion.
- To pass, you must get at least 11 out of 15 correct for each test.
- Module 4, although optional, includes a test for you to check your level of knowledge.
New users: Register for Fiduciary Training