PSCA Signature Awards: Recognizing Excellence in Retirement Plan Education
PSCA honors the winners of its 2023 Signature Award competition at its National Conference.
The Plan Sponsor Council of America (PSCA), part of the American Retirement Association (ARA), is pleased to announce the winners of its 2023 Signature Awards. PSCA’s Signature Award competition is one of the longest-running, most distinguished retirement plan education and communication recognition programs of its kind.
The Signature Award program recognizes exemplary plan education with an emphasis on creatively targeting education to an employer’s workforce, resulting in tangible positive outcomes. Workplace retirement plans continue to be a key differentiator in an organization’s value proposition to attract and retain employees. But, having a world class program doesn’t matter if no one knows about it or how to use it. This year’s winners demonstrate how to effectively get the word out while overcoming obstacles and barriers to participation.
“Every year, some employers go above and beyond in implementing education campaigns to help their employees save, save more, or save more effectively,” notes Will Hansen, executive director of PSCA. “This year’s winners serve as case studies in how to assess a challenge, create a targeted solution, and collect data to measure results, increasing the retirement security of their employees in the long run.”
A panel of 23 business leaders evaluated and selected the winners of the 2023 Signature Awards from 66 entries in eight key categories. The winners will be honored throughout PSCA’s 2023 Annual National Conference in Orlando, FL. The 2023 Signature Award Winners are:
- 1st Place – Acrisure with Principal Financial Group
- 2nd Place – Duquesne University with TIAA
- 3rd Place – Nestlé with Financial Finesse
Emphasizing Diversity and Inclusion
- 1st Place – ADP TotalSource with Voya Financial
- 2nd Place – Fidelity National Financial with Principal Financial Group
Events and Workshops
- 1st Place - Edward Jones with Empower
- 2nd Place - City and County of San Francisco with Voya Financial
- 3rd Place – Rolex Watch U.S.A. with Principal Financial Group
- 1st Place – L’Oréal USA, Inc. (SalonCentric) with T. Rowe Price Retirement Plan Services
- 2nd Place – Medical College of Wisconsin with Transamerica
- 3rd Place – Muncie Power Products with OneAmerica
- 1st Place – Dell Technologies with Fidelity Investments
- 1st Place – Sonepar USA with Charles Schwab Retirement Plan Services
- 2nd Place – Trek with Transamerica
- 3rd Place – Schneider National, Inc. with Principal Financial Group
- 1st Place – University of Pittsburgh with TIAA
- 2nd Place – UPS with Voya Financial
- 3rd Place – Northern Arizona Healthcare with Transamerica
- 1st Place – Muncie Power Products with OneAmerica
- 2nd Place – Ryan Specialty
- 3rd Place (tie) – Highgate Hotels with Principal Financial Group
- 3rd Place – Uline with Principal Financial Group
Look for more detailed information about these exemplary campaigns, and the impact they made, in the summer 2023 issue of PSCA’s Defined Contribution Insights magazine and on www.psca.org.