66th Annual Survey Questionnaire
Click here to participate online. The deadline is June 30th.
PSCA's 66th Annual Survey (2023 survey reflecting 2022 plan data) is now open for participation. All respondents receive a free copy of the report when it is published later this year, a $700 value. The annual survey report provides more than 180 data tables on key plan design and administration features as well as 10-year trends on key metrics. The report is the most comprehensive source of unbiased plan benchmarking data and includes information about:
- Participation and deferral rates
- Employer contribution formulas and average amounts
- Eligibility criteria and trends
- Roth availability and use
- Investment funds offered
- Automatic enrollment and escalation
- Plan loans
- Hardship and in-service withdrawals
- Participant education methods
- Financial wellness
- Other plan administration considerations
The deadline for participation is May 26, 2023. Please contact us at [email protected] with any questions.
Survey Information for plan sponsors:
- Click here to participate online.
- Click here to download a PDF of the questionnaire.
- Click here to download a worksheet with the numerical data you may need to look up. It will be helpful to have access to your year-end reporting from your recordkeeper.
Survey Information for service providers/advisors: