401(k) Plan Research
PSCA's Annual Survey of Profit Sharing and 401(k) Plans is now in its sixth decade and offers the most comprehensive look at the defined contribution industry. The annual survey is used by plan sponsors to benchmark their plans and ensure that they are meeting their participants' needs and creating a competitive benefit, by advisors and providers to help plan sponsors evaluate their plans, and by legislators and government officials when evaluating the impact of new regulations.
PSCA's most recent survey is the 65th Annual Survey, reflecting the 2021 plan-year experience of 557 organizations.
In addition to the annual survey, PSCA conducts snapshot surveys at the request of members, legislators, and committees on hot topics and targeted plan design issues. If you are looking for a piece of data you can't find anywhere else or have an idea for a snapshot survey, let us know!
401(k) Research Committee
PSCA's annual survey, and topical snapshot surveys, are developed in collaboration with PSCA members and subject matter experts. Members interested in participating on the committee should contact us at [email protected].
- Steve Armbruster, Benefits Manager, Masco
- Gayle Baird, VP Operations & Administration,
Wm. W. Meyer & Sons, Inc.
- Ted L. Disabato, Managing Principal, Meketa Investment Group, Inc.
- Cindy Gautreaux, Compensation & Benefits Specialist, Louisiana Workers' Compensation Corporation
- Joel Handorf, Institutional Consulting Director, Graystone Consulting at Morgan Stanley
- Gail Karlstad, Retirement Benefits Manager, MAPFRE Insurance
- Deirdre Kochanski, Director of Plan Services, Wellspring Financial Partners
- Scott K. Laue, Financial Advisor, Savant Capital Management, LLC
- Jim Modelski, Principal, Director of Communication & Education, DiMeo Schneider & Associates, L.L.C.
- Carl Moore, Assistant Director - Market Research, Principal Financial Group
- Douglas G. Prince, Chief Executive Officer, ProCourse Fiduciary Advisors, LLC
- Tracy Rhomberg, Benefits Manager, Trustmark Insurance
- Jeff Tolsma, Vice President, Human Resources/EHS&Q, Gelita USA Inc.
- Don Wademan, Chief Financial Officer, Garner Industries
- Don Weiden, Chair Plan Administrative Committee, Kennedy Jenks Consultants
- Tom Zauder, Chief Financial Officer, A-C Electric