CPSP for Advisors, TPAs and Providers
Advisors, TPAs and providers can invite their plan sponsor clients to go through the Certified Plan Sponsor Professional (CPSP)™ program and earn the credential.
About the CPSP:
- The CPSP is the only credential of its kind available to plan sponsors today.
- The CPSP curriculum is extremely rigorous and covers a wide range of advanced topics.
- By completing the CPSP, plan sponsors gain a strong understanding of how to effectively evaluate, design, implement and manage an employer-sponsored retirement plan.
If you are a NAPA Certified Plan Fiduciary Advisor (CPFA) or Qualified Plan Financial Consultant (QPFC), email us for a code to give your clients. (Non-PSCA members can only access the CPSP program via an enrollment code provided by you or an education partner.)
Want a sneak peek?
Sign up for a demo. Create an account and go through a learner's experience. Choose among:
- Self — to see only the self-study program
- Virtual — to see only the Virtual Classroom program
- All — to see both the self-study and Virtual Classroom programs
Note: Advisors/service providers may not earn the CPSP, and do not have access beyond the demo. Email us with questions.
Virtual Classroom Sponsorship Opportunities
We offer a 9-week Virtual Classroom that blends online self-study with live instruction. Each week, plan sponsors will tune in for two hours of self-paced online education, a 15-minute discussion forum with fellow program participants, a 1-hour Meet the Expert session with a certified trainer, and a 10-question quiz designed to help them prepare for the credentialing exam.
As an advisor, TPA or provider you can sponsor one of these sessions, provide your expertise in presenting the materials, and invite your clients to participate.
Email us for more information and to discuss a sponsorship.
Thank you to our education partners!